Contact Info / Websites
A housewife made love to her husband on regular occasions over a period of several years, it has been revealed. For shapley Sandra Higgins of 42 Rectory Gardens, Bagthorpe, had regular steamy sex sessions with her ex-husband Brian before they were divorced last year.
And now Brian is prepared to describe how his wife regularly WENT TO BED with him at the end of the day. Her saucy antics Included:
* Living in the same house as her husband.
* Wearing underwear beneath her clothes.
* Taking her clothes off to get in the bath.
In fact, it is estimated that there are thousands of couples just like Sandra and Brian living, in Britain, partaking in sexual acts nearly every night. Indeed, more then 9 out of 10 married couples HAVE SEX with each other during their lives, a sizzling new survey revealed today. The torrid truth aboutn Britains Bedroom Frolics came to light in a revealing investigation led by senior sexpert Dr. Randall Wino.
"It's Incredible! Everbody's at it!" he told us.
Among the revealing revalations are:
* Over two thirds of married couples sleep in the same bed and make love IN. THE. NUDE.
* In many cases pregnancy can result from these passionate nights if love.
* Many couples who make love together are sexually attracted to each other.
* After making love many couples then Fall asleep
Astonishangly this steamy behavior is not confined to the bedroom. Married couples have been spotted going to pubs and cinemas together. Joe Smith, landlord of the Prince Of Wales pub in Redcar told us: "you can always tell the couples. The come in in pairs and often Hold hands.
"They usually sit together and talk quietly, sometimes for hours on end." Mr Smith refused to comment on allegations that couples had later made love together after leaving his premeses.